I’ve got some great news to share with you guys. I’ve been nominated my first ever blogger recognition award- The Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is a blogger recognition award where fellow bloggers nominate each other with the purpose of introducing others to new and interesting blogs.
I want to thank the very talented Carol Thompson @ www.bakeitfab.com for nominating me. Carol has an awesome blog with professional recipes that are laid out in a way that you don’t have to be a professional pastry chef in order to make them. She is very passionate about what she does, and it come across in her blog. She has an extensive background in the pasty world as she has been a pastry chef for 20 years!! You can only imagine how many techniques, recipes, and tips she has under her belt.
Carol provided 5 questions for me to answer. They are…
1. What is your favorite part of blogging? What is your least favorite?
My favorite part of blogging is the sense of accomplishment I get once I’ve decided on a recipe, made the recipe, taken all the pictures and then written it up. Being able to share what I love with others who benefit from it. My least part is definitely trying to deal with the technical side of it. Seems like every time I turn around something is going on that I have to try and figure out. It is especially difficult sometimes since I have no background with web design.
2. When you need some down time how do you relax?
I like to soak in a hot bubble bath and play games on my phone.
3. Where do you see you and your blog a year from now?
I’m hoping that in a year from now I will have a much better understanding of all the bells and whistles related to being a blogger. Starting from not knowing anything about creating a website/blog, I have come so far but I know there is still so much to learn. I am excited to see what the future holds for my blog.
4. What is the most discouraging part of blogging and what inspires you to keep going?
As mentioned above, the most discouraging part of blogging is the technical issues that seem to always come up. Because of those issues, a lot of the times it really sets me back from working on my blog and getting tasks accomplished. Determination keeps me going. I am 100% sure that this is what I should be doing. I am loving being able to stay at home and focus on my greatest passion.
5. Who is your favorite artist — music, photography, cinema, etc, — and why?
I always hated this question. I say that because I never did really have a favorite artist. I have a wide variety of interests when it comes to music. I listen to pretty much a little bit of everything!
The best part of being a recipient of this award is that I get to nominate 5 of my fellow bloggers! My picks are…
Here are the rules my fellow nominees!
1. On your blog, thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Link back to the blogger that awarded you.
3. Upload the award to your blog. This can be done by writing a post about the award, and uploading the award image in your sidebar.
4. Answer the questions you have been asked by your nominator in a blog post so we can get to know you better.
5. Nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve to receive this award.
6. Notify the owners of those 5 blogs that you’ve nominated them so they can accept their award. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn more about them.
And here are my 5 questions for my fellow bloggers:
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- If you could be any super hero, who would you be and why?
- What is that one post made by you that you like the most, and why?
- When do you find time to blog?
- How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse? Justify your answer!
I’m looking forward to reading your answers! Thanks again Carol for my nomination!